I’ve never used the word “exasperating” in my vocab ever.
Skin of a goddess, my lovely goddess.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (original) to prime the lid
- Anastasia Bevery Hills Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills concealer from the older Brow Pro Palette as brow highlight
- Makeup Geek Mango Tango eyeshadow used as a transition color in the crease
- Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear and Mocha eyeshadows mixed and blended in the crease/under the eye
- Urban Decay CHAOS pressed pigment from the Electric Pressed Pigment Palette used all over the lid
- Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma eyeshadow used as inner corner highlight and brow highlight
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in 77 used for winged liner
- L’Oréal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Carbon Black on the waterline
- Kevyn Aucoin eyelash curler to curl lashes
- L’Oréal Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara - waterproof to hold curl
- Ardell Demi Wispies Black